Altius is currently seeking qualified and motivated Dishwasher/Utility Staff. The dishwasher and general utility positions are responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, and cooking utensils using dish machines and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe, and sanitary facility.
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glassware, tableware, and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carries clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas.
- Wash pots, pans, and trays by hand.
- Garbage removal
- Sweep and mop floors; clean and roll/unroll mats
- Assemble and disassemble dish machine
- General restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed
- Sweep up trash around the exterior of the restaurant.
- Other duties as directed by management
Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Lift and empty trash cans weighing up to 100 lbs with assistance several times during a shift.
- Use HACCP practices for handling all dishes and utensils.
- Ability to understand and follow direction from Chefs and Management staff.
In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer a competitive starting hourly rate and an unparalleled opportunity for professional growth in a rewarding work environment.