Dear Friends and Family of Altius,
First and foremost, we want to thank our guests for the tremendous support we have received these last two weeks of us being open again for dine in. As of 5 p.m. Tuesday June 30th, restaurants in Allegheny County are prohibited from allowing on-site alcohol consumption. However, we will still be offering cocktails to-go. We want to ensure we proceed in the safest way possible. The health and well-being of our staff and guests are our number one priority.
We will be following CDC, FDA and PA restaurant guidelines, as well as the PA restaurant promise to ensure everyone’s safety.
Some of these changes include:
• A reconfigured floor plan to accommodate 6 feet between tables, at 50% capacity.
• All guests will be required to wear a mask upon entering the restaurant, and when walking through the restaurant. Masks are permitted to be removed while seated.
• Staff will be required to wear masks during their whole shift.
• Staff will be required to frequently wash and sanitize their hands.
• We will operate on a reservation only basis for both our dining room and bar, to ensure everyone is socially distanced while in the restaurant.
• In the dining room the maximum party per table will be 6, while at the bar it will be 2.
• To ensure we have proper time to safely and effectively sanitize each table between guests, we will be implementing restrictions around how long guests may occupy a table.
• Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and disinfected after every use.
• We will continuously sanitize all high contact areas and we will have hand sanitizer available.
• We will perform wellness checks of our staff every shift.
• We ask that our guests are joining us when they are healthy.
Our new hours will be,
Monday – Thursday 5pm-9pm
Friday – 5pm-10pm
Sunday – 4pm-9pm
We understand that while we are taking steps in the right direction, some guests may still want to enjoy our food in the comfort of their own homes. Because of that, we have added some new plans that include take-out and custom desserts and baked goods from Executive Pastry Chef Selina Progar.
We look forward to seeing you soon!